PicoScope 6 Automotive - Software Install
This document shows students how to install PicoScope 6 Automotive on their student laptops.
- Open up "Company Portal" on your laptop. For information on the Company Portal please view: Company Portal
- In the Company Portal, find and select "PicoScope 6 Automotive". Use the search in the top left for a quick way to find the software.
- Select "Install".
- PicoScope will begin downloading. The PicoScope software is large and
may take a some time to download based on your connection speed. Once
the software has downloaded, the installer will open automatically.
Note: You may receive an error stating the download has failed during the download or installation process. If this happens please be patient a wait a little while for the installer to open automatically.
- Once the installer appears, click "OK".
- Agree to the terms and then click "Install".
- The software will begin installing.
- During the install you will be asked to install device software. Click "Install" when prompted.
- Once the installation completes click "Finish"
- PicoScope is now installed and ready to use.
Note: In the Company Portal the software may show with a status of "Failed to install". This should resolve over time and show as installed.