PicoScope 6 Automotive - Software Install
This document shows students how to install PicoScope 6 Automotive on their student laptops.
- Open up "Company Portal" on your laptop. For information on the Company Portal please view: Company Portal
- In the Company Portal, find and select "PicoScope 6 Automotive". Use the search in the top left for a quick way to find the software.
- Select "Install".
- PicoScope will begin downloading. The PicoScope software is large and may take a some time to download based on your connection speed.
- During the install you will be asked to install device software. Click "Install" when prompted.
- Once the install status in Comapny Portal changes to "Installed" PicoScope will be installed and ready to use.