Student Laptop Remote Support
This document outlines the procedure for remote connectivity to student laptop program laptops for remote support.
1. Open the Company Portal application.
2. In the Company Portal application, click on the notification icon in the top right corner. This might appear as a flag, or as an information symbol as pictured below.
3. In the notifications, you will see that a member of Southwest Tech IT is attempting to remotely access your computer. Click the link to initiate the connection.
4. TeamViewer will open a webpage requesting access to the application. Select Open.
5. Finally, the TeamViewer application will prompt for input control (to be able to move the mouse and keyboard). Select Allow.
6. You will see a TeamViewer session in the bottom right corner of the screen. The remote connection is now complete.