Topics Map > Account
Topics Map > Phone
Self-Service Password Reset - Setup Authentication Methods
This document will assist you in registering additional authentication methods for the Self-Service Password reset tool in the event you forget your password.
Information Technology Services has updated all staff that have an office extension. Even though your office phone is listed as an option to add, it has been added for you.
Note - You must be able to answer your office phone when using that option.
- Navigate to https://aka.ms/ssprsetup
- Log in with your Southwest Tech email address and password.
- Click "+ Add Method", select "Phone", and then click "Add".
- Enter your phone number and then click "Next". You will receive an automated call from Microsoft.
- Answer your mobile phone. Press the "#" key when prompted.
- Once your phone number has been confirmed, you will see a confirmation message. Click "Done" on the confirmation message.
- Under Security Info, you will now see your number listed as your default sign-in method. Your phone has been registered as an authentication method.