Email - Outlook Web Access (OWA) - Shared Mailbox - Out of Office Reply
This document will show you how you can access your shared mailbox and set an Out of Office reply via Outlook Web Access(OWA).
Accessing the shared mailbox to set an Out of Office reply
1. visit https://outlook.office.com and login using your @swtc.edu email and password
2. Click your initials/picture in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
3. Click the "Open another mailbox" link
4. Enter the shared mailbox address (firstname.lastname@example.org) in the box and click "open" (Shared Mailbox will open in a new tab)
5. In the email tab, click the gear icon (settings).
6. Click the "View all Outlook settings" link.
7. Click "Automatic Replies"
8. Click the toggle button for "Turn on automatic replies"
9. Create your Auto-reply
11. Click save to activate the Out of office/ Auto-reply.
12. The shared mailbox now has an "Out of Office" auto reply enabled.
13. Close open Outlook Web Access tabs.