Topics Map > Printing
Topics Map > Reports
Print Manager - Update print balances and run balance history report
This document will show you how to update print balances and run the balance history report.
Increase student print account balance
1. Sign into https://studentprinting.swtc.edu with your username and password.
2. Click on "Balances" from the top navigation menu.
3. Clear the current user in the "Balance Information" search box by clicking the X.
4. Type the username in the "Balance Information" box - then click the highlighted name to select it.
5. Enter the dollar amount to increase the balance in the "Edit Balance" box - then click the " + " sign.
Run user balance history report1. Click on "Reports" from the top navigation menu.
2. Scroll down to "Configuration" under Administration Reports - click on "User Balance History"
3. Click the "Today" button to open date filter.
4. Select the appropriate filter from the drop-down menu. Click the blue "Apply" button to save the date filter.
5. Click the "Filters" button to open the filter box.
6. Type the username in the "Users" field - click on your user. Once filled in, click "OK"
7. Click the "Refresh" button to refresh your report with the selected filter options.