Topics Map > Software > Windows
Windows 10 - Uninstall Software
This document will show you how to uninstall software in Windows 10.
- Open the "Start" menu in the bottom left corner of the screen, and then select the "Settings" icon.
- In the Settings window, select "Apps".
- Find the software you would like to uninstall and then select it.
- Click the "Uninstall" button on the selected software, and then in the pop-up window select "Uninstall" again.
- The software will begin uninstalling. You may receive and "User Account Control" pop-up to grant admin rights and continue the uninstall. If so, select "Yes" to continue.
Depending on the software you may be required to answer additional questions to continue the uninstall.