Follow the on screen instructions to reset your password.
Step 1 - Read the policy and and then click "I Agree".
Step 2 - Enter in the 5 digit code for validation then click "Next".
Step 3 - Requires that you know either your Employee IDoryour Social Security number. You will also need to provide your Date of Birth.
Note: Make sure that your Social Security number (XXX-XX-XXXX) and date of birth (MM/DD/YYYY) are entered in with the proper format.
Step 4 - Verify your account information and then click "Next".
Step 5 - Answer your security question and then click "Next". If you can’t remember you security question answer you will need to contact the helpdesk at 608-822-4357 for assistance.
Step 6 - Enter in a new password that meets the following requirements and then click "Next".
- Cannot contain part or all of your name or username.
- Must be 8-16 characters long.
- Cannot be one of the last 24 passwords used.
- Must contain at least 3 of the following 4 categories:
* One or more capital letters * One or more lower case letters * One or more numbers * One or more special characters
Step 7 - Click "Next" on the process confirmation page.
Step 8 - If you are brought to a message that shows your email address and username then your password has been reset.
If you receive an Error on this step then your password probably did not meet the requirement. Try going through the wizard again and carefully read through the requirements in "Step 6" to make sure your password is compliant.