Phone - Change Voicemail PIN
This document will show faculty and staff how to change their PIN to access their voicemail.
- In Outlook go to “File”
> “Info” (usually already selected
already by default) > “Manage Voice
- On the website that that pops up, login with your Southwest Tech username and password.
- You will be taken to the “Phone” section of your “Options”.
- Scroll down to the “Reset PIN” section and select “Reset my voice mail PIN…”
- Click “Yes” when it asks “Are you sure you want to reset your PIN”.
- You will receive an email with your new PIN. Go into your voicemail on your phone and enter the new PIN. It will prompt you to change your PIN after you enter in the one provided in the email.