Topics Map > Account > Continuing Education Portal
Continuing Education - Forgot My Password
If you can't remember your password you will need to reset it through the automated password reset tool.
- To reset your password go to the continuing education portal password reset page.
- Enter in the email address you used to create your account and click "Submit".
Note: The continuing education portal uses different credentials than the MySWTC portal. If you do not have a continuing education account you will need to create an account.
- After clicking submit, you will be taken to a page to enter your verification code and new password.
- Check your email for a message from "ContinuingEd@swtc.edu" with the subject line "Southwest Tech Password Reset Code".
- Copy and paste the "Reset Code" from your email into "Verification Code" box on the password reset page. Enter in your new password that matches the requirements in "New Password" and "Confirm New Password" box and click "Submit".
- If the update was successful, you will receive a message saying "Your password has been updated! Log in to continue with course registration."
Still need help?
If this document didn't resolve your issue please be sure to check the "Continuing Education - User Guide" for guides on how create an account, register for classes, account questions, and more.
If the none of the articles in the "Continuing Education - User Guide" are able to resolve your issue please contact the appropriate department below:
Course Questions - Call Student Services at 608-822-2354.
Technical/Account Issues - Submit a ticket with the Southwest Tech Helpdesk or call at 608-822-4357.