Continuing Education - Forgot My Password
This document will help you reset your password in the continuing education portal.
If you can't remember your password you will need to reset it through the automated password reset tool.
- To reset your password go to the continuing education portal password reset page.
- Enter in the email address you used to create your account and click "Submit".
NOTE: The continuing education portal uses different credentials than the MySWTC portal. If you do not have a continuing education account you will need to create an account.
- After clicking submit, you will be taken to a page to enter your verification code and new password.
- Check your email for a message from "ContinuingEd@swtc.edu" with the subject line "Southwest Tech Password Reset Code".
- Copy and paste the "Reset Code" from your email into "Verification Code" box on the password reset page. Enter in your new password that matches the requirements in "New Password" and "Confirm New Password" box and click "Submit".
- If the update was successful, you will receive a message saying "Your password has been updated! Log in to continue with course registration."