Continuing Education - Create an Account
This document will show you how to create an account in the continuing education portal.
- On the continuing education log in page, click "Create Account".
- Enter in your email address and click "Submit". You can NOT use the same email address for multiple accounts. Each student must have their own unique email address.
• The Email Address you Provided is Already in Use
• Email Already Assigned and Password Reset says “Not Associated with a Student Account”
- Check your email inbox for the verification email sent from "ContinuingEd@swtc.edu".
- In the email you received, click on the link to verify your email address. This link provided in this email is only valid for 24 hours.
• Never Received Verification Email
• Verification Link Expired
- Fill out the information on "Account Creation" page. There are 3 pages of information you need to fill. Fields marked with an * are required. On the third page, after all your information is entered, click "Create Account".
- After creating your account you will be taken to the "My Cart" page. You are now ready to register for a course or a contract course.