Continuing Education - Register for a Course
This document will show you how to register for a course in the continuing education portal.
If you need to register for a contract course see the "Continuing Education - Register for a Contract Course" guide.
- While logged into the continuing education portal home page, either "Search by Category" or "Search by Keyword" for the course you are looking.
- Select the "Course Title" of the course you would like to take.
- Confirm this is the course you want by reading the description and any notes. Pick the section (Location, Date, and Time) that you want by clicking the “Select” button.
- You will be taken to the "MyCart" page. You can either add more courses or check out by clicking the "Register Now" button.
- This will take you to the payment page if the course is not a contract. Select "Credit Card", "Check", or "Billing Code" (Third Party Payment). Fill in all the required fields and click on "Make Payment".
- If payment is successful, you will be emailed a confirmation and the screen should display a success message.