Topics Map > Email
Topics Map > Software > Microsoft Office
Outlook - Configure Outlook for First Time Use (Staff/Faculty)
This document will show staff and faculty how to configure Outlook for the first time on a computer.
- In the start menu, find and open up "Outlook 2016".
- In the "Welcome to Outlook 2016" screen click "Next".
- On the "Add Email Account" screen leave "Yes" selected and click "Next".
- On the "Auto Account Setup" page your credentials will be populated automatically. Once they are populated click "Next".
- Outlook will configure your account. Once it is complete click "Finish".
- Outlook will open and set up your inbox. It may take a few moments before you see any emails because your inbox will be downloaded from the server. If you have a large inbox it may take a while to download all of your emails.