Windows 10 - Change Default Audio Playback Device (Speaker)
This document shows you how to change your default audio playback device.
- In the taskbar, in the bottom right corner of the screen, click the "Speaker" Icon.
- Click the arrow next to the currently being used speaker.
- Click the speaker you want set as your default.
- Click the start menu in the lower left corner of the screen.
- Start typing in "Sound" in the search bar and select "Sound".
- In the window that pops up, select the speaker you want set as your default and then click "Set Default".