Sharp MX-M623N - How to Add Staples
This is an overview on how to replace staples in the Sharp MX-M623N copier.
The finisher and saddle stitch finisher require the following staple cartridge.
Staple cartridge for finisher and saddle stitch finisher (approx. 5,000 per cartridge x 3 cartridges)
Staple cartridge for saddle stitch finisher (approx. 2000 per cartridge x 3 cartridges)
STAPLE CARTRIDGE REPLACEMENT AND STAPLE JAM REMOVAL
When a finisher is installed, a message will appear when the staple cartridge runs out of staples or a staple jam occurs. Follow the procedure below to replace the staple cartridge or remove jammed staples.
Replacing the cartridge in the finisher.
1. Open the front cover of the finisher.
2. Lower the green lever in the stapler and slide out the staple cartridge.
3. Pull the empty staple case straight up and out of the cartridge.
4. Insert a new staple case into the cartridge. Push the staple case all the way in until it clicks into place.
5. Pull the seal that holds the staples straight out.
6. Insert the cartridge all the way in until it clicks into place.