Phone - Conference Call - Requesting a Call Using the SWTC Conference Center
This document will show you how to request a call using the SWTC Conference Center.
- Provide the Date and Time of the requested conference call.
- Provide the number of estimated callers (SWTC Conference Center Supports 12 callers maximum).
Your phone conference has been scheduled.
The extension number for our phone conference center is 2797. Tell your callers to dial 1-800-362-3322 and then enter 2797 when the greeting starts. They will hear a welcome message and will be prompted to enter an access code. The access code for your conference call is XXXXXXX.
If you are participating in the phone conference from campus then just dial 2797. You will hear a welcome message and will be prompted to enter an access code. The access code for your conference call is XXXXXXX.
Using an on Campus Phone Equipped with a Conference Module to Connect to the SWTC Conference Center.
- On the Mitel phone, press the "Settings" button.
- On the Mitel phone's on-screen menu, select "Conference Unit".
- Select "Turn on". You will hear a dial tone coming from the conference module.
- Dial the SWTC Conference Center extension - 2797
- Enter the access code ITS has provided you when prompted