Fileway - Accessing Files
This document will show you how to access network files from any computer, at any location, using Fileway.
1. Go to https://myfiles.swtc.edu in a web browser.
2. Enter your NetID and password (ex. jdoe).
3. Double-click on the network folder where your file resides.
- Complete this step for every sub-folder until you find your file.
4. Double-click the file wish to view/modify.
5. Depending on your browser, it will ask you to open the file or save the file.
- If viewing only, choose "Open" or "Open with" when prompted
- If editing, choose "Save" or "Save as" when prompted
6. When editing is complete, save and close the file (remember the location of file).
7. To upload the file, navigate to that same folder within Fileway from step 3 above.
8. Click the "Transfer" button and then click "Upload".
9. In the FileWay upload window complete one of the following:
- Drag and drop the file into the window.
- Click the "+ Add Files" button and navigate to your file.
10. Once all your files are added, click the "Start Upload" button.