Email - iPhone/iPad - Configure Student Email in Mail App
This document shows students how set up their student email on their iPhone/iPad.
- Launch “Settings” from your home screen.
- In the “Settings” menu tap on “Passwords & Accounts”.
- Tap “Add Account” towards the bottom of the list.
- Tap “Google” from the list of accounts you can add.
- Enter in your Southwest Tech email (ex. email@example.com) and tap "Next".
- You will be redirected to the Southwest Tech email sign-in page. Enter in your student username (ex. abc1234) and password then tap “Login”.
- After logging in you will be taken back to your Gmail account settings. Click "Save" in the top right corner.
- Now when you open your mail app you should see your Southwest Tech emails. It may take a few minutes for your email to sync.
Note: If you have multiple accounts you can switch between them in the mail app.
1. In the mail app, click the "Back" button in the top left corner.
2. Tap on your student email address to view your inbox.