Email - Outlook Web Access (OWA) - Shared Calendars (Staff/Faculty)
This document will show you how you can add calendars and work with calendars in Outlook Web Access(OWA).
Viewing your Calendars
- Sign into Outlook Web Access. See Email - Outlook Web Access (OWA) (Staff/Faculty) for instructions on how to sign in and access Outlook Web Access.
- Click "Calendar" link in the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Your calendar will load on the page. All of your calendars will be listed on the left side of the screen. If you don't see them, click on "My Calendars" to expand the list.
Adding a Calendar
- Follow the steps above to view your calendars.
- On the Calendar page, click "Add Calendar" Above "My Calendars"
- A calendar wizard will open on the screen. Select "Add from Directory".
- Type the desired contact's name into the field. This will search all available Office 365.
- After the calendar is selected, select the category you would like to add the calendar to. When you are finished, click "Add".
- The calendar will be automatically added to the category you chose under "My Calendars".