Email - Outlook Web Access (OWA) - Shared Calendars (Staff/Faculty)
This document will show you how you can add calendars and work with calendars in Outlook Web Access(OWA).
Viewing your Calendars
- Sign into Outlook Web Access. See Email - Outlook Web Access (OWA) (Staff/Faculty) for instructions on how to sign in and access Outlook Web Access.
- Click "Calendar" link in the top right corner of the screen.
- Your calendar will load on the page. All of your calendars will be listed on the left side of the screen. If you don't see them, click on "My Calendars" to expand the list.
Adding a Calendar
- Follow the steps above to view your calendars.
- Right click on "My Calendars" and then select "Open Calendar".
- Start typing a name into the "From Directory" field.
- Select the contact from the list. If the calendar you are looking for doesn't show up, click "Search Contacts and Directory".
- Click "Open".
- The calendar will be opened automatically and added to your list under "My Calendars".