Google - Create a Google Account with your Southwest Tech Email (Staff/Faculty)
This document will show you how to create a Google account using your Southwest Tech email.
- Go to the "Create a Google Account" page.
- Click "Use my current email address instead" so you can enter in your Southwest Tech email.
- Fill out all the fields with the appropriate information and then click "Next".
- Check your Southwest Tech email for a verification code.
- Enter in the verification code from your email back into the box on the registration page and click "Verify".
- Enter in your "Birthday" and "Gender" and then click "Next". You may optionally enter in a "Phone number" for recovery purposes.
- Read through the "Privacy and Terms" page. Once you get to the bottom you can accept the terms by clicking "I agree". You may click the "More Options" drop-down at the bottom set some account and privacy settings.
- Your Google account has been created.