CAMS - How to Submit an Incomplete Grade

This article will show you how to submit an Incomplete Grade in CAMS.

  1. Log into the CAMS faculty portal (here)

  2. On the left navigation menu, click on My Courses. All of the courses that you are the assigned instructor will be displayed on the right.

  3. Click on the Course ID to access the course options.
  4. The Course Options screen click Submit Final Grades.

  5. Change the student in question to an I.

  6. Click on Course Options at the top to return to Course Options Page

  7. Click Submit Final Grades to submit grades to the Registrar and Records.


All grade changes from this point forward must be submitted using the Grade Change Form. Only the Registrar and Records staff can change a grade after submission.

Keywords:Final,Grade,Incomplete,CAMS   Doc ID:89186
Owner:Josh K.Group:Southwest Wisconsin Technical College
Created:2019-01-21 15:34 CDTUpdated:2019-01-21 15:35 CDT
Sites:Southwest Wisconsin Technical College
Feedback:  0   0