Topics Map > Software > CAMS
CAMS - Reporting the "Last Day of Attendance" F Grade
This article shows you how to enter the "Last Day of Attendance" in CAMS.
- Log into the CAMS faculty portal (here)
- On the left navigation menu, click on My Courses. All of the courses that you are the assigned instructor will be displayed on the right.
- Click on the Course ID to access the course options.
- The Course Options screen click Submit Final Grades.
- Select an F grade for a student that has earned it.
- For any ‘F’ grade on you must enter a last date of attendance.
- If the student never attended the class, put in the first day of class.