Topics Map > Schoology > Materials
Schoology - Linking your sections together
This article shows you how to link sections in Schoology NOTE: The Instructors in the courses must match to be able to Link courses.
When sections are linked, they all share the same set of materials and grade setup. This means you only need to create materials and set up your Gradebook once, even when you teach multiple sections of the same course. Linked sections also have toggles you can use to switch between each section instantly, so you can keep the sections separate while enjoying a more streamlined workflow.
1. Click on the Courses Dropdown
2. Click My Courses
3. You will need a course that has multiple sections to it
4. Click the gear to the far right
5. Choose Link Existing Sections
6. Select which sections you would like to link7. Click Link Sections