Security - Securing the Human
This document will show faculty and staff how to enroll into the "Securing the Human" course on Schoology. This training will help you understand the steps you can take to protect campus and personal technology from internet threats.
- Go to https://swtc.schoology.com.
- Enter your username and password (this is the same credentials you use to log into campus computers with, ex. jsmith).
- Click "Courses" at the top of the screen and then select "My Courses" on the right side of the screen.
- Click "Join a Course" button on the right side of the screen.
- Enter in the "Access Code" from the list below and click "Join".
- The "Securing the Human" course now appears on the screen and in your "Courses" section.
- Click the courses that you are interested learning about and follow the instructions to complete the training.
- Once a module is completed you can go back and select the next course under "Securing the Human".