Registration - How to Register for Classes
This document will show students how to register for a class.
- Go to www.swtc.edu and click on the "MySWTC" link.
- Log into MySWTC with your credentials. Make sure you select the term which you wish to register the classes for.
Forgot your password? View Account - Forgot/Change My Password, Account Activation (Student)
- On your MySWTC page you may see a "To Register, you must" section. If those link(s) appear you will need to go into them and accept or provide the appropriate information. Once a year you will need to accept the "Annual Credit Agreement" and twice a year you will need to update your profile.
- Make sure you are on correct term you wish to register your courses for. If your are not, click "change" next to "Current term" in the top left corner of the screen.
- To register for classes, look on the left side of the screen under "Administrative Services" and click "Registration".
- You can scroll through the classes that are offered for the term you signed in for. If you need to change your term, click Cancel and return to home page.
- Click "Show Course Finder" to find the classes you received from your adviser or instructor.
- From your list of classes, one at a time, enter the first 5 numbers in Department field and last 3 numbers in Course #. Click "Find Courses" to see the course.
- You will see a series of classes with different instructors and times. When you find a class that works with your schedule, click the box by the word "Credit".
- Continue selecting classes by clicking "Show Course Finder" and entering other class numbers (Steps 7 and 8).
- To see classes you have selected, click the "Show Pending Courses".
- When you've selected all your courses, click "Process Registration".