Topics Map > Software > WIDS
WIDS - Add A New Syllabus
Using the new layout of WIDS to Add a Syllabus. Note: You will need proper permissions to view certain WIDS items.
To Add a New Syllabus this article assumes that you have been given proper permissions in WIDS to view what you are looking for. If you cannot find something and believe you should have access to it please create a Help Desk ticket asking for permission.
1. Click the Add New button on the home screen.
2. Select Syllabus from the menu.
3. Search by Course Number, or a key word.
4. Click the desired Course.
5. Enter Name, Term, Year, Start Date and End Date for your syllabus.
6. Click AddNote: The start and end dates are important! They determine the version of the course that will be used for course information.
7. Use the Pencil Icons to make changes to the information as needed. All the official Southwest Tech information will already be included in the syllabus along with everything provided in your profile.
8. Click the Submit button to submit your syllabus for college review or archiving.
Once you have submitted your syllabus, you can use the Copy Link button to get a URL to include in Schoology.