Southwest Tech - Work From Home
This document contains a collections of documents useful for employees who are working from home.
- Activate Account & Reset Password - How to activate your account, set/reset your password, and login information.
- Reset Your Password With Your Southwest Tech Laptop at Home - How to reset your password when your Southwest Tech issued laptop is off campus.
- Network Drives - Overview of the different network drives available.
- Connect to the Southwest Tech VPN - Connect back to the campus network using your Southwest Tech issues laptop.
- Printing While Connected to the Southwest Tech VPN - Users will be unable to print to wireless printers when connected to the VPN. Review this document for a workaround.
- VPN Best Practices - Ensure that you computer stays protected and up-to-date while working remotely.
- If you are using your Southwest Tech issued laptop you can continue to use Microsoft Outlook to access your emails on that device.
- Outlook Web Access - Web client of the Outlook that you can use from any internet connected computer.