Topics Map > Software > Zoom
Zoom - Retrieve Registration Information (Attendance) out of a scheduled Zoom Meeting
This article will show you the steps to retrieve an Excel registration file out of a scheduled Zoom meeting.
If you have not previously set up your Meeting to "Require Registration" you will have to follow the directions here: Zoom - Setting Up Zoom Registration to Take Attendance in Virtual Meetings
This article assumes that you have already set up the meeting to require Require Registration and have completed the Meeting.
- Log into the Zoom website (not the desktop App).
- Click Reports in the left menu.
- Select Meeting under the "Usage Reports" section.
- Select "Generate" next to the meeting you would like the report for.
- Choose "All Registrants" and click "Continue".
- Click "Download" next to the Meeting you want to get an Attendee List from
- Download the file and open it in Excel to review the attendees.