CCC Timeclock - Software Install
This document shows students how to install CCC Timeclock on their student laptops.
1. Open up "Company Portal" on your laptop. For information on the Company Portal please view: Company Portal
2. In the Company Portal, find and select "CCC Timeclock". Use the search in the top left for a quick way to find the software.
3. Select "Install".
4. CCC Timeclock will begin downloading. Once the software has downloaded, it will install automatically.
5. The icon will appear on the desktop. Double click to launch the software.
6. You will need to perform first-time setup. Select I already have a login account for CCC One. Then enter your credentials when prompted.
7. A mandatory update must be installed to proceed. Select I accept the terms of this agreement. Then select I Agree to proceed.
8. When the update has completed, select OK to finish.
9. On the laptop desktop, right click anywhere on the screen and select Display settings from the menu.
10. In the Display settings menu, find Scale and layout. Click the drop down and select 125%.