Topics Map > Software > Microsoft Office
Repair Microsoft 365 Apps (Office)
This document outlines the steps required to repair the installation of Microsoft 365 Apps (Office).
If your Microsoft 365 Apps installation reports errors or does not open programs as expected, the files may have become corrupted and will require repair. Please follow this guide to perform a repair for Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise.
1. Navigate to your start menu and search for Add or remove programs. Open the Add or remove programs menu.
2. In the Add or remove programs menu, scroll down until you see Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise.
3. Click on the 3 vertical dots to the right of the Microsoft 365 Apps listing. Select Modify.
4. When the Microsoft Office repair dialog box opens, select Online Repair, then click on Repair to complete the process.
5. This process will take some time depending on your internet connection speed. Please do not close out of the repair window until you are notified that the process has completed. After completion, your Office applications should function as expected.