Topics Map > Printing > Copy Machine
Sharp - Black & White Copy Machine - Emailing Using the Global Address Book
This document will show you how to search the Global Address Book on a Sharp Color Copier.
1. Load your paper on the document bed or feeder.
2. Login to the copier using your copy code.
3. Tap the "Image Send" button on the screen at the top of the screen.
4. Tap the "Address Book" button on the left side of the screen.
5. Tap the "Global Address Search" button on the left side of the screen.
6. Tap in the blank "Global Address Search" field.
7. Either use the on screen keyboard or pull out the physical keyboard located under the copier screen.
8. Enter all or part of the name of the person you wish to email (ex. Dave).
9. Tap the "Enter" key on the keyboard or press the "Start Search" button.
10. In the search results, select the Name/email address you want to email.
11. Tap "To" or "CC" button.
12. Tap the "Condition Settings Button" if you need to change any settings for the document.
13. Tap the "Start/Copy" button.