Topics Map > Software
Topics Map > Phone
Emergency Mass Notification System - Update Mobile Number via MySWTC Portal (Students)
This documents will show students how to update their mobile phone number through MySWTC so you can receive emergency alerts.
Only Current term students are imported daily into the system (Example Spring 18-19)
This new notification system (text and email) will be used to send emergency alerts along with other important notifications:
Campus Closing (Weather related)
Campus Closing Early (Weather related)
Hazardous Material/Gas Leak
To Update Your Phone number in mySWTC for Emergency Notifications:
1. Login to "MySWTC" using your SWTC NetID and password.
2. Click "Edit Profile" from the navigation on the left side of the page.
3. On the right hand side, scroll down to "Home Address Information". Edit the "Mobile Phone" field for your new phone number as shown.
4. Scroll down to the bottom of the page - click the "Confirm/Update" button.
5. A pop-window will confirm your profile has been updated.