Emergency Mass Notification System - Update Mobile Phone via Greenshades (Faculty/Staff)
This documents will show staff how to update their mobile phone number through Greenshades so you can receive emergency alerts.
Only active employees are imported daily into the system
This new notification system (text and email) will be used to send emergency alerts along with other important notifications:
Campus Closing (Weather related)
Campus Closing Early (Weather related)
Hazardous Material/Gas Leak
To Update Your Phone number in Greenshades for Emergency Notifications:
1. Login to Greenshades using your staff email and Greenshades password.
2. Click "HR Profile" from the top navigation menu.
3. Click "Address" from the left navigation menu.
4. Click the "Edit" button under Additional Information.
5. Enter your Mobile Number in the "Phone 1" field.
6. Click the blue "Submit" button