Topics Map > Schoology > Materials
Schoology - How to include your WIDS Syllabus in Schoology
This article shows you how to include your WIDS created Syllabus in Schoology.
- Login into WIDS here
- Click on the name of the Project title
- Select my Syllabi
- Click either Submit or Un-submit (If you have already sent it for approval)
- Choose Submit with college template
- Highlight and Copy the URL.
- Go to the Course Syllabus and Information Folder (Schoology class in question)
- Choose Add Materials -> File/Link/External Tool and Link
- Paste in URL and Choose Name
- Click Add