Topics Map > Software > Zoom
Zoom - Signing into Zoom with your Southwest Tech NetID Credentials
This document will show you how to log into Zoom using your Southwest Tech NetID credentials.
- Open "Zoom" on your computer. All Southwest Tech computers will have Zoom installed on them.
Note: If you are not using a Southwest Tech computer you can download Zoom from https://zoom.us/support/download.
- If you are using campus hardware your default web browser will automatically open to the Microsoft sign-in page.
If a web browser doesn't open automatically, or you are NOT using a Southwest Tech computer, click sign in with "SSO" on the bottom of the sign-in screen. Enter in "swtc" into the box and then click "Continue".
- Enter in your email address (ex. email@example.com) and the password you use to log into campus computers with. If you're already signed in with your Southwest Tech account to this browser, it may skip the login and take you directly to the next step.
- After signing in you will be prompted to open Zoom. Click "Open Zoom Meetings", or "Open", depending on your browser.
- Zoom will pop back up and sign in with your credentials. You may close out of your web browser.