Topics Map > Software > Zoom
Zoom - Signing into Zoom with your NetID Credentials
This document will show you how to log into Zoom using the NetID credentials.
- Open up "Zoom" on your computer.
- Your default web browser will automatically open up to the Microsoft sign-on page.
If a web browser doesn't open automatically click "Sign in with SSO" on the right side of the sign in screen. Enter in "swtc" into the box and then click "Continue".
- Enter in your email address (ex. email@example.com) and the password you use to log into campus computers with.
- After signing in you will be prompted to open Zoom. Click "Open Zoom Meetings", or "Open", depending on your browser.
- Zoom will pop back up and sign in with your credentials. You may close out of your web browser.