Student Printing - Printing Policy and Instructions
This document will go over student printing policies and instructions.
All students will receive $2.50 worth of printing at the start of each term.
The $2.50 increase will be in addition to any remaining balance from previous semesters.
If there is money in your account upon leaving or graduating, you will not be reimbursed or credited for the remaining amount.
Black/White - 5 cents per page
Color - 25 cents per page
Black/White Copies - 10 cents per page
Printing on both sides of the paper (duplex) will save you money!
To add funds, you will need to visit one of these locations:
- Financial Aid/Bursar office
- SWTC Bookstore
- Knox Learning Center
- ATL Lab - Health Science Building - Room 3602
Looking to print from your personal device? View - Student Printing - Pay for Print from a Personal Device
- After you click on the "Print" button in your application, a pop-up window will be displayed. At the bottom of the window, in the Authentication area, you need to enter your username and password. This is the same information you use to login to a workstation. After entering your information. click "Submit".
- A confirmation screen will be displayed. Click "Submit" to begin your print job.
- After printing a window will pop up in the bottom right corner of your screen showing you your printing totals.