Topics Map > Schoology > Assignments
Topics Map > Schoology > Communication
Schoology - Getting Started in Schoology (Student)
This article will go over some of the beginning things you will need to know in order to use Schoology.
How to Download Files from Schoology1. Navigate to the file you wish to download (Common Places are Materials, Assignments, Discussions)
2. Click on the Name of the Document you wish to download.
3. Choose Save File
4. Click Ok
5. Locate the file in your Downloads folder
How to Download Office 365
Many Instructors require using Microsoft Office for submitting homework in Schoology.
Click the following link to get directions on Downloading Office 365.
How to Submit an Assignment
For a video walk through click here.
1. Click on the Name of the Assignment in Schoology
2. Click Submit Assignment (Right side)
3. Choose the File button
4. Navigate to the file on your computer
5. Click Open (You will notice a “Complete” message on the screen when its finished)
6. Click Submit
7. You will see an Assignment Submitted on the right side of the screen
How to View Feedback
- Click Grades
- Choose Assignment Name
- Click Assignment Submitted on Right side of screen.
- Review the Comments and download any materials that may be available.
How to Read/Reply to Schoology Messages1. Click the envelope icon in the top menu.
2. Click a message to open and view its contents.
3. Read the Message
4. Enter a Response/Click Send to complete (If a Reply is necessary).