Topics Map > Email
Topics Map > Software > Microsoft Office
Webmail - Configuring Out of Office Replies
This article will show how to configure automatic out of office replies in Office 365.
- Sign into Outlook Web Access. For help signing in, see Email - Outlook Web Access (OWA) (Staff/Faculty)
- Click the gear in the upper right corner to produce the "Settings" menu.
- Select "View all Outlook settings".
- In the first column select "Mail", and then in the second column select "Automatic replies". If desired, you can tick the “Send replies only during this time period” checkbox and choose a range of times during which you'd like automatic replies to be sent.
- In the text box under the "Send automatic replies inside your organization" type the message you'd like people with Southwest Tech e-mail addresses to receive.
- In the text box under the “Send replies outside your organization” type the message you'd like people with Southwest Tech e-mail addresses to receive.
- Click "Save".