Topics Map > Email
Topics Map > Software > Microsoft Office
Webmail - Configuring Out of Office Replies
This article will show how to configure automatic out of office replies in Office 365.
- Sign into Outlook Web Access. For help signing in, see Email - Outlook Web Access (OWA) (Staff/Faculty)
- Click the gear in the upper right corner to produce the "Settings" menu.
- Select "Set automatic replies".
- Select "Send automatic replies". If desired, you can tick the “Send replies only during this time period” checkbox
and choose a range of times during which you'd like automatic replies
to be sent.
- In the text box under the "Send a reply once to each sender inside my organization with the following message" tab, type the message
you'd like people with Southwest Tech e-mail addresses to receive.
- When finished, click on the “Outside my Organization” tab. If you’d like
a different message to go to people outside of Southwest Tech, you can
type it into the text box here. Otherwise, you can copy and paste in the
message you wrote under “Send a reply once to each sender outside my organization with the following message”.
- Click "Save".