Creating and submitting an Instructional Video for Closed Captioning
These are the official directions for submitting an Instructional Video for closed captioning by the IAL department.
- Prepare content
- Writing a script might be helpful
- Record your video
- You can record this in any format that is comfortable for you. Popular tools have been: using a web camera with Zoom (www.zoom.us), Screencast-o-matic (www.screencast-o-matic.com), or other online recording tool you are familiar with; using your smart phone to record a video; or a digital video camera if you have access to one.
- Please notify firstname.lastname@example.org via email that it is completed and ready for Closed Captioning.
- Submit video to the following dropbox location to be processed. https://www.dropbox.com/request/Fzz4jgB9Isf1LhVKbEcM
- IAL Staff will upload the video to Youtube and review the closed captioning.
- IAL Staff will reach out once the process is complete to work with how your video will be displayed to students.