Student Printing - Pay for Print from a Personal Device
This document shows you how to upload/print documents from a personal device on the Southwest Tech Guest wireless.
Student Printing Information
For student printing cost information, please view Student Printing - Printing Policy and Instructions
Web Printing Locations
|Room||Room Location||Print Types|
|Knox Learning Center||Building 300, Room 314||Black/White, Color|
|Charley's Student Activity Center||Building 400||Black/White|
|ATL Lab||Health Science Building, Room 3602||Black/White, Color|
|Information Technology Services||Health Science Building, Room 2605||Black/White, Color|
1. Connect to "SWTC-Guest" wifi on your personal device.
Web Printing Storage
Max Document size - 25 MB
Max storage per user - 100 MB
Files are automatically removed daily.
Web Printing - Print from a Personal Device
2. Navigate via web browser to https://studentprinting.swtc.edu
3. Login using your SWTC NetID and password (ex. fri1960)
4. Click the "Print" icon from the top menu bar.
5. Verify your file you wish to upload/print is a supported file type.
Supported files types: pdf, jpg, gif, png, tif, wpf, emf, doc, docx, txt, rtf, wps, xls, xlsx, csv, ppt, pptx
6. Click the "Select File to Upload" button.
7. Once uploaded, click the radio button next to the document you wish to print.
8. Click the blue "Next" button.
9. Select your printer by location to narrow your printer choices.
10. Select the printer you would like to print to.
11. Modify your print options accordingly.
12. Click the blue "Next" button.
13. Confirm your print job.
14. Click the blue "Print Now" button.
15. If your job printed successfully, you will see the following message.
16. To remove a document that is no longer needed, click the black "x".